Friday, April 29, 2011

Prairie Girl Bakery


After constantly seeing numerous tweets I was anxious to try the cupcakes at Prairie Girl Bakery.


Since I was having dinner downtown I decided to make a quick stop at the cupcake shoppe. I arrived around a quarter after five and was shocked to see that there was only 3 flavors available and very few cupcakes left on the shelf.


I grabbed the remaining chocolate vanilla cupcake, 1 vanilla coconut and 2 red velvet cupcakes. I also got 2 mini red velvet cupcakes since well they were mini so it just looked cute.

The red velvet was divine. Moist, fluffy and full of flavor.


I definitely have to return and try out the remaining flavors. But next time I will go earlier or at least call ahead and see if they can save some cupcakes for me.

TOTAL BILL $17...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

18 King Street East, Unit 106
(close to King Station)
416-504-2253

Prairie Girl Bakery on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does red velvet taste like? I always see it on food network lol

Eat Here Next said...

it's suppose to be chocolate cake wit red food coloring i think wit cream cheese frosting...when u return we can go for cupcakes:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...