Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cookie Stuffed with Oreo Cookie


One of my foodie friends, Alfonso, baked up some yummy cookies and was so nice enough to share it with us. Make sure to check out his site FoodbyFonz. There are tons of mouthwatering pictures which will surely make you drool. Also did I mention that he cooks pretty much all the dishes you will see on his site.

Although it was March the cookies were wrapped in Christmas wrapping since that was all he had. Hey it doesn't matter to me how it's wrapped as long as I get to eat it.


He found the recipe from the site Picky Palate. Look at the size of these monstrosities. I can't believe he actually made them.


I took a bite and it was delicious. I warmed it up in the microwave and it was even more divine. I was smiling just like the picture below. Doesn't it look like a smiley face? I think it's happy that I got to eat it as well and taste all the moist chocolatey goodness.


Thanks again Alfonso for the decadent treats. I can't wait to see what else you will brew up in your kitchen. Do I hear macarons in the near future?!!

5 comments:

The Food Junkie said...

Hahaha "Do I hear macarons in the future" talk about indirect pressure =P But I concur, these cookies were something else...so GOOD! =D

Karen Ling said...

hehe there's no pressure it's just a comment:)

Anonymous said...

The texture of the cookie looks more like a cake. Do you have leftovers lol prob not but worth asking :P

Karen Ling said...

hahaha sorry nope but if u bake it CALLLLL MEEEEEE!!!!!!

xlpharmacy said...

I think that it is quite clever to do something like that.It would be great if you add it the recipe. I want to try them out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...