Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pita Land

Here's a quick post since I just went for a midnight snack. We were hungry at night but my boyfriend still wanted something healthy to eat even though we had limited choices given the time of our hunger.

He took me to a little sandwich shop located next to a Shell station on the west end. Nothing extravagant or pretty looking about this place. Just a restaurant that makes good food. That's what it's all about.

My boyfriend bought 2 chicken shawarmas and 2 bottled juices. The chicken was moist and juicy. It was a perfect snack. It was filling but not in a disgusted kind of way compared to if you had say a Big Mac. Yuck! Hey I used to eat a lot of those back then when it was Big Mac Mondays or was it Wednesdays. Every single time I had it I would hate myself after. Also within another hour I would be hungry again. But not after this snack. I was good for the night.


Since my boyfriend was a regular here they gave us complimentary lentil soup and samosas. It was yummy but I couldn't finish it since I was already stuffed from the shawarma.


It was perfect midnight snack although others might view this as another meal. Regardless it was cheap and filling. Can't ask for anything more.

TOTAL BILL $17...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

Pita Land on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...