Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Smoke's Poutinerie



What's not to love?

This was my second trip and it's still a hit.

Think the wall here speaks for itself.













Freshly hand cut potatoes everyday.


Got the pulled pork poutine again.


Great portion but a bit more cheese would've been even better. I'm a cheesy kinda girl^_^


It's a very short post but hey what else can I say, it's goooooooood:)

TOTAL BILL $8...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

218 Adelaide St. West
(west of University)
416-599-2873

Smoke's Poutinerie - Entertainment District on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

SpatulaGeek said...

Didn't get the triple pork today? It's not as authentic as Poutini but the variety and flavors they have is a blast to come back for more.

xlpharmacy said...

I don't know it doesn't look so delicious but I bet that it tastes good. I have to give it a chance.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...