Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moxies

I went to Moxies at Yorkdale and tried their new item Chipotle Pulled Pork Sliders. I definitely recommend this it was really delicious and how can you say no to mini burgers it looks cute and can finish it in one or two bites so no mess compared to a regular sized burger. Better hurry since it's only available for a limited time only.

Also tried the Tuna Tartare appetizer and personally I didn't find it very pleasing or maybe I'm just not used to that kind of taste but I definitely wouldn't order it again. Just wanted to try it because I watched Top Chef and one of the competitors created tartare and I had no idea what it was but I'm pretty sure it didn't taste similar to what I ate at Moxies.

Now for my meal I ordered the Almond Crusted Salmon and it was great. The almond crust was crunchy and didn't fall apart when I was cutting it. Also the salmon wasn't dry which is sometimes a problem at other restaurants. The broccoli was even good since they added butter to it so it wasn't just plain steamed broccoli although would be less fattening but can't say no to flavor. Definitely would order it again.

Now unfortunately couldn't order my favorite dessert which is the decadent moist white chocolate brownie since I was stuffed to the max thankfully I wore my stretchy jeans but would have to work out extra hard at the gym. Hopefully on my next visit I will be able to eat their yummy brownies.

TOTAL BILL $40...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...