Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jamaican Oxtail


One day my boyfriend was craving for oxtail so I found a recipe to satisfy his hunger. Thought I would share this video just in case there are those who want to cook something for their significant others too.The above picture is the result and it tastes yummier than it looks:)

I listed the ingredients so it will be easier and less time consuming unlike me I had to watch the video first to figure out what I need. Also I did not have the pressure cooker I just used my regular pot. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did:)

Ingredients:

Oil can be either vegetable or canola or whatever is on hand
2.5 lbs Oxtail, fat trimmed off
1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
1/2 Stem of Green Onion, chopped
1 Habanero Pepper, chopped
1/2 Pepper, red or green chopped
Crushed minced Garlic
Garlic Powder
Garlic & Scallion All Spice, optional
Crushed Red Pepper
Black Pepper
Oxtail & Stew Seasoning
Browning & Seasoning Sauce or Soy Sauce






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...