Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thai Angels

Sorry everyone. I've been slacking on my blog but now I'm back:)

Even though I haven't been blogging I've still been eating so I've got a lot to catch up on so most of the posts will be brief but to the point. It will always be my honest opinions no matter how good or bad it may be so here it goes.

Me and S&S wanted to try somewhere new uptown so we decided to give Thai Angels a try.

The place was small and very empty. There were only 2 other tables yet somehow we still ended up waiting for over an hour for our food. Not very pleased especially when we were all starving.

First off the ginger duck. It was delicious but the portion was too small and definitely not enough meat.


Panang beef curry was mediocre. Nothing amazing bout it. The meat was a tad too chewy for my liking.


Chicken shrimp pad Thai. I remember eating it but it just wasn't memorable to me. Guess I just ate it cause I was extremely hungry but now looking back at it I really don't remember how this tasted.


The food was not so bad but not so great either. What bothers me the most was the service. We waited so long just to get a few glasses of water and then when it came to ordering our server was no where to be found. All we did was wait wait wait. I hate waiting especially when I am really hungry. So if you are starving make sure to snack first before heading to this place. Cause once the food arrives the portions aren't so big either.

TOTAL BILL $38...ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!

Thai Angels
80 Ellesmere Rd.
(east of Victoria Park)
647-348-8484

Thai Angels on Urbanspoon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Glad you are back. =).

Eat Here Next said...

awww thx im glad to be back as well and even happier that others want me back:)

Chee said...

Glad to see you blogging again and gettin back into the swing of things! :) Thai Angel...meh. Still like Thai One better, lol Service at Thai Angel was bad and food wasn't that great either...definitely nothing to brag about!

SpatulaGeek said...

I never gave up hope! I knew you would be back! :P

I know the feeling. It happened at Shopsy's by the sheraton center. It took 30 min to take my order, 30 min to get the check and 30 min to get my credit card back and it was dead there at 3pm. I learned my lesson to carry cash to any new places that I go to now.

@sandviper said...

Yeah not the greatest but not the worst Thai place I've been too!
Great write up again :)
Captured the experience!
Thx!

JOHN said...

This way of blog site is always useful to guests of blogs,which allows individuals during the look for.

Industrial Servo Voltage Stabilizer

Konnection India said...

Such a nice post to read..



Crash Cart material Supplier in India

Konnection India said...

Lovely post for learning new..

Woven Sack Bag Manufacturer

Konnection India said...

Lovely post for learning new..

Woven Sack Bag Manufacturer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...