Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bluestone Bistro

I just realized that Bluestone Bistro is now closed:(

I was so disappointed when I walked to their doors only to see a sign that said they were closed. I've only been there once for brunch and I wanted to return to try their french toast. Now it's too late:(

There aren't many brunch places uptown so it was sad to see that it was no longer in business. Anyways here is my post on my first and last dining experience at Bluestone.

Love the rack of mini jams and peanut butter. Made me want to open up every pack just to dip my finger into it and taste a bit of each flavor but I didn't since it would be a waste hehe.


Here is the florentine benny with smoked salmon. I found this to be rather plain and boring. It really lacked in seasoning.


Here was the crab cake benny. Sooooooooo delicious.


Look at how meaty that crab cake is and it definitely did not lack in seasoning.



The egg yolk and the crab meat was a heavenly combination. Just melted in my mouth. Om nom nom.


Too bad they are now closed. Hope more brunch places open up in Markham because I love brunch and travelling all the way downtown is not something I wanna do in the blistering cold winter. Winter is hibernation for me so please let their be more brunch restos opening up cause I need my brunch fix.

TOTAL BILL $34...EAT HERE NEXT!!! (hopefully they open again)

4261 Hwy 7 East, Unit A18
(east of Warden)
905-475-6999

Bluestone Bistro on Urbanspoon

17 comments:

SpatulaGeek said...

You're such a tease! That's one decadent benny that I won't be able to sample. :(

I was about to go to sleep and figure I should check if there are any new updates. Now I'm awake and hungry instead of tired and sleepy. Thanks alot! :P

Unknown said...

Awww I loved that place!!!! Markham just lost a great restaurant :-(

Ingrid said...

That's so sad it's closed - your description of the crab cake sounds amazing! I am a huge brunch fan.

How to get rid said...

Initially, I had no idea what Kiki was doing when he started to slide around as if he was doing, "crab".

Lucas said...

Is that egg yolk spreading on over easy fried egg???

Vapir No2 Vaporizer said...

Blu Diamond Cafe has become one of the top dining establishments in Albany NY. Blu Diamond is honored on being one of the initial store dining establishments in Albany.

Lucas said...

A sad subtraction from Toronto's culinary scene...

Mike Dilfer said...

10 Opinions of The Bluestone Cafe "Went with my partner a while again for dining. We hardly created it in before shut, but they were very awesome about it.

how to get rid of anxiety said...

Hope more brunch places open up in Markham because I love brunch and travelling all the way downtown is not something.

stretch marks removal said...

There aren't many brunch places uptown so it was sad to see that it was no longer in business.

Aluminum Composite Board said...

This form of weblog is always useful to visitors of weblogs,which allows people during the look for.

Smile Proud said...

Blu Precious stone Eating place has become one of the top restaurants in Albany NY. Blu Precious stone is recognized on being one of the preliminary shop restaurants in Albany.

Joan said...

I just realized that you've sorta disappeared like bluestone bistro! more posts soon? D:

JOHN said...

This way of blog site is always useful to guests of blogs,which allows individuals during the look for.


Sprint Drive in India

JOHN said...

Views of The Bluestone Restaurant "Went with my associate a while again for cusine. We hardly designed it in before closed, but they were very amazing about it.

Plant Machinery Manufacturers

Unknown said...

Blu Valuable rock is identified on being one of the initial store dining places in Albany.



Pid controller

Unknown said...

Blu Valuable rock is identified on being one of the initial store dining places in Albany.



Pid controller

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...