Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hair of the Dog


Yes this is actually the name of a pub. I went to the gay village today for some brunch with my cousin. Hair of the Dog was the destination.

Once we entered the pub we were quickly greeted with a warm smile by a friendly waiter.

The pub has 2 floors and a little patio out front. We sat all the way at the back away from the window since it was pretty chilly outside.

We were given complimentary pineapple muffins to begin with.


My cousin had the strawberry french toast with cream cheese. It was just okay nothing spectacular about it but definitely better than my dish.


I wanted to try something new so I ordered the easy as pie which was a deep-dish breakfast which included scalloped potatoes, cheddar cheese, peameal bacon, ham, onions, peppers, and 2 poached eggs. It was good the first couple of bites but then after a while I just got sick of it think from the cheesiness so ended up not finishing the dish. My cousin gave me a disapproving look for wasting food but if I don't like it why would I force myself to finish it. Well at least I finished the peameal bacon since you can never really go wrong with bacon.


Wished I had got the benedict instead. There was a table of 3 guys sitting next to us who all had the benny. It looked yummy. Maybe that's the popular dish. Oh well if I'm ever along Church again maybe I'll try that instead.

TOTAL BILL $26...MAY EAT AGAIN?!

Hair of the Dog on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

Chee said...

such an odd name for a restaurant! lol Mmm...haven't had brunch in a while!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...